Voice Interactions for starters
If you are a podcaster with a small audience group, a webradio or a college/school/university radio – this skills are meant for you. Start your voice experience here.
We will check every entry if it fits in this category.
PodcasterStart here with your Voice Experience for your own Podcast
- Custom Branding of the Skill (Name and Icon) +Custom single welcome message for the skill with your sponsorship +Play and stop a single Audio +Resume where you left or hear the latest episode + Analytics +Support via E-Mail +20% off for any additional Skill +Supporting German and English invocations. French coming soon
WebradioPerfect for schools, Universities or small Webradios
- Custom branding of the Skill (Name and Icon) +Custom single welcome message for the skill with your sponsorship +Analytics +Support via E-Mail +20% off for any additional Podcast Skill +Supporting German and English invocations. French coming soon
Flash BriefingYou have news every couple hours? This skill is perfect for you!
- Custom Branding of the Skill (Name and Icon) +Ask Alexa for your update/news +Analytics +Support via Email +Supporting German and English invocations. French coming soon
Plans and Pricing for Professionals
Every Podcaster or Radio Company that doesn’t fit in the description above should select their preferred Skill here.
Radio StationFM, DAB+, IP and now Voice Assistants? This is your choice!
- Custom Branding of the Skill (Name and Icon) +Supporting German and English invocations. French coming soon +Up to 10 Streaming Channels! +Help: Ask Alexa for all available Channels +Analytics +Support via Email +10% off for any additional Radio Skill +6,95 € for an additional Flash Briefing Skill +69 € setup fee
Podcast LabelYou have a professional Podcast and looking for a skill? Here we go!
- Custom Branding of the Skill (Name and Icon) +Supporting German and English invocations. French coming soon +Up to 10 Podcasts! +Help: Ask Alexa for all available Podcasts +Channel History: Remember the last episode which was played +Analytics +Support via Email +10% off for any additional Podcast Skill +69 € setup fee
Price matrix for additional functionality
You pay only for the features you book in your account.
Add up to 10 Podcasts go your Skill.
|+19,95 € p.m.|
|Podcast and Stream Info
Get current playing Podcasts or song information (Episode name and description or Artist and Title)
|+4,95 € p.m.|
|Multiple Welcome and Good Bye Messages
Offer a bunch of responses to your user. Audio or Text: You decide if you offer an unique self spoken mp3
or a message spoken by Alexa. Change it as much you like in your account.
|+4,95 € p.m.|
|Time dependent Messages
refine your multiple messages offer with time-dependent functionality
|+4,95 € p.m.|
Let user send messages to your station
|+4,95 € p.m.|
|News, weather and traffic
Play a mp3 for the latest News, Weather or Traffic
|+9,95 € p.m.|
Get a monthly payment with your Skill
Let your audience know that you have new content
Offer visuals to your audio with our ContentFlow CMS
|Live Analytics Pro||coming soon|
Ask Alexa about the daily news topics
|Next Big Thing
Wait for it, it’s…
Frequently Asked Questions
Which kind of Skills are you offering?
We actually offering a custom interaction model for Radio and Podcaster, a Flash Briefing Skill and coming soon a Video Skill for Amazon Alexa Echo Devices.
We are looking forward to support other voice assistants like Cortana or Google Home.
What can I changed in the Backend?
You can nearly everything in the backend: Either you want Alexa to play audios as a response or a text – and of course you can change the content without updating the skill.
This makes our dynamic skill management so powerful.
Adding Podcasts or new streaming channels, news mp3 and so on.
What Skill-Parts can I change for the users?
We added different types of welcome messages: the first one can be long and you can explain to the user what he can expect from your skill. After this we choose a random text or audio you provide. As an additional function you can decide it a message is played time dependent.
Same for good-bye-messages.
How do I send a notification to Alexa Echo?
We are working on that and will provide this feature when it is released.
Do you support Google Home, Siri, Cortana, Jibo and Viv?
Yes, but unfortunately they haven’t a convenient Audio/Radio Function. For example: Google Home Support only Audios with a length up to 2 minutes and a special Bitrate. We believe, that this is not suitable for any of you. But if we recognize any Changes from them we will offer this Speech Assistant Platforms as well.